There are no Company employment opportunities available at present, However
Do you wish to become a Delfast Subcontracting Courier?
We have vacancies for these right now!!
Are you up for the challenge?!
Do you want a change?
The following points need to be understood if you would like to be considered to work with the Delfast team.
Delfast is a competitive service provider to a wide variety of business types and individual Customers. Therefore we must constantly maintain a very high level of Customer service.
Our subcontractors need to be highly Customer focused with Customer service as second nature.
The Subcontractor needs to have or acquire a mechanically, and aesthetically, sound white van with less than 5 years age.
Understand that as a subcontractor, you would be running your own business. Therefore you need to provide your own insurances appropriate to the running of your business.
If you display;
- A high Customer service focus with urgency at the top of the list
- a happy, competitive spirit
- being a team player
- having a desire to be out and about with good map reading ability
- a wish to keep reasonably fit, and like a challenge
- a clean drivers license and courteous road manner
- past courier / transport experience is not necessarily considered beneficial.
So if you feel you meet the points above, and would like to know more about becoming part of the Delfast team, we would like to hear from you TODAY.
Please send your confidential resume to;
Admin@delfast.com.au Att: The Subcontractor Manager
or post to:
Delfast Pty Ltd
PO Box 7366
Canberra Business Centre ACT 2610